Add to All plugin for WordPress
Add to All is a powerful plugin that will allow you to add custom code or CSS to your header, footer, content or feed.
Add to All comes with out of the box support for Google Analytics, Statcounter, Kontera and Wibiya, with other third party services in the pipeline.
With this plugin installed, you do not need to edit your theme files every time you switch themes. You can also add custom CSS styles to your header as well as any HTML code to the header or footer of the theme.
The plugin gives you the power to add content to your feed in addition to adding a copyright notice. This is especially useful if you have any website scraping your feeds.
- Support for Google Analytics, Statcounter and Kontera
- Add custom CSS code to your header
- Add any HTML code to your header or footer or feed
- Add a copyright notice and a link to the post in your site’s feed
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- Download Add to All.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings » Add to All to configure.
Below are screenshots of the default options available in the Settings screen
Add to All options in WP-Admin - 3rd Party Options
Add to All options in WP-Admin - Header Options
Add to All options in WP-Admin - Content Options
Add to All options in WP-Admin - Footer Options
Add to All options in WP-Admin - Feed Options
- Added: Support for Tynt
- Modified: Removed Wibiya
- New: Admin interface has been totally revamped to fit the look and feel of your WordPress Dashboard. Check out the new screenshots
- Fixed: Potential cross site request forgery in plugin settings page
Read previous entries in the changelog.
Support the Development
Writing and testing plugins takes a good amount of time. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Questions or Bugs
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please use the support forum.
If you would like to make available a translation for the plugin, please do drop me an email.