Add absolutely anything to the footer for your WordPress theme. This ensures that you don’t need to keep adding the same code in case you change your theme.
Simply enter the settings once and you’re good to go!
Comes inbuilt with support for Google Analytics, Statcounter, Reinvigorate and Apture. Request support for new services.
- Add any code you want in the text box provided
- Support for Google Analytics, StatCounter, Reinvigorate and Apture
- WordPress 2.5 or above
- Download Add to Footer.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings > Add to Footer and set the options there
- 1.0.1 – Minor fixes for Statcounter and Google Analytics
- 1.0 – Release
- Automatic detection of
wp_footerhook and correction of same
- Comment below and tell me what you would like to see
Current Version is 1.0.1
Writing and testing plugins takes a good amount of time. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs then please use the support forum.