Add a reditt button in your post.
- Generate perfectly valid XHTML code
- You can choose between different styles
- Deactivating the plugin will not break your site!
- WordPress 1.5 or above
- Download The reddit button Plugin.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Use the button in the quicktag toolbar to insert the code. You will be prompted to enter a style. Enter a number from 1 to 3. Any number above 3 will insert 1.
- If you are using the WYSIWYG, you will have to add the code manually or use the Code tab in WordPress 2.1. You can add
<!--reddit_3-->where you want to display the button. For correct XHTML, make sure that the code is added on a new line.
Add the following code to the
style.css to your theme.
/* Reddit Button */
This will cause the displayed reditt button to be floated to the right.
- 1.1 – Compatible with WordPress 2.1 onwards
- 1.0 – Release
Current Version is 1.1
I’ve spent a good deal of time and money developing and maintaining the plugin. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs then please use the support forum.