Add to All v1.3.0 is now available to download or upgrade from within your dashboard. This new version brings a few new options as well as a major rewrite of the code base to make it cleaner. This also includes the upgrade of the Google Analytics code to now use the new gtag.js implementation as well as an option to anonymize IPs being sent to Google Analytics. Perfect if you need to be GDPR ready.
v1.3.0 adds a few new options under the Content, Footer and Feed that allows you to process shortcodes in the HTML fields. Simply enable this setting and then use the shortcode in the HTML boxes.
Exclude on post IDs
By default, all HTML inserted in the content is automatically displayed on all posts. However, in some cases you mind want to exclude this display on certain posts. You can now do so by adding these post IDs into the field as shown in the screenshot above.
Detailed changes in Add to All v1.3.0
- New option to enable processing of shortcode in content, footer or feed HTML fields
- New option to exclude display of content HTML fields on certain posts
- New functions and filters for content, feed, header and footer
- Admin interface: switch between tabs without reloading
- Google Analytics now use gtag.js implementation instead of analytics.js
- Google Analytics: new option to anonymize IPs
As always, you can raise any issues you are facing with the plugin in the support forum. I hope you enjoy this release.