I pushed out v1.3.3 of Better Search. The plugin replaces your WordPress search results with highly relevant search results.
This version comes with a brand new responsive admin interface similar to my other plugins as well an option to disable tracking of admins and editors. My favourite new addition to the plugin is the seamless integration mode. This mode no longer needs any search templates and gives you results completely integrated within your WordPress theme. This makes it completely compatible with all WordPress themes. This will soon be the new default option for fresh installs.
If you use
get_bsearch_heatmap manually in your themes, please be aware of the new syntax. The function now accepts a big set of parameters in an array format. All these are optional and if you choose to not pass one of these then it will default to the option set in the Settings page.
All changes in v1.3.3
- New: Responsive admin interface
- New: Seamless integration mode. With this enabled, you can benefit from relevant search results displayed how your theme intended it to be!
- Modified: Modified
get_bsearch_heatmapto accept an array of parameters. If you’re using this function, please note the modified usage in the FAQ
- New: Option to turn off tracking searches of Admins and Editors
- Fixed: Widget initialisation
- Modified: Reformatted code to follow WordPress PHP Standards