Connections Reloaded 1.2.2 is now out.
It comes with a few fixes and changes as follows:
- Fixed a bug that caused comments on password protected posts to remain hidden even after entering the password. File modified:
- Replaced Google Reader with Add to Google button under Subscriptions. File Modified:
- Removed code of a plugin from
index.php. It wouldn’t cause your site to break, but it wasn’t required.
- Removed all
target="_blank"attributes from the code files.
- Footer text modified. File Modified:
- Removed Firefox button from the sidebar.
If you like the theme and are using it, please donate something for my work. The amount is blank so feel free to fill in whatever amount you wish to donate.
(Visited 113 times, 1 visits today)
umm.. looks like i should update mine.
But ajay whats the issue with ??
you mean removal of new window links to other domains?
Not really an issue. It is just an attempt to ensure that Connections Reloaded could validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict or XHTML 1.1.
Hence the removal. Ofcourse, it is totally dependent on the user if he wants to add them.
There were just a few places these need to be removed.
Will donate my old sweater…
Feel free to delete this comment 😉 Know you probably will!!!
Comments are closed.