Contextual Related Posts v1.8.1 and v1.8.2 and v1.8.3
Update: v1.8.2 and v1.8.3 fixes some PHP warning errors
I have just released v1.8.1 of Contextual Related Posts. This release incorporates many user requests I have received since v1.8 including widget support and exclusion of pages and posts by ID. This complements the exclude by categories option.
Changes in 1.8.1
- Added: Widget support. Widget display follows the same settings as having the related posts after content.
- Added: Exclude posts and pages by ID
- Modified: Optimised performance when automatic insertion into content is turned off
- Modified: Plugin uses the default excerpt if it is set, else it creates one based on content. Both settings respect the excerpt length set in the plugin
- Modified: Fixed some language related issues. If you would like to translate the plugin or update a translation, please contact me.
- Deleted: Redundant option to exclude display of the related posts on pages. You can use the custom post types feature instead
- Added: Chinese language file