Yup, I know this is a quick release but the main reason for this version is some optimization and some bug fixes.
For starters I’ve fixed a problem with too many queries being generated by the plugin. Thanks to jaggerkieth for finding and pointing this out. This has now been fixed (at least my tests reveal so). Do give it a shot and let me know how it works for you.
I’ve also rewritten small parts of the code for even better optimization and quicker execution.
I also noticed a slight conflict with Simple Tags plugin which has been fixed in this release.
I have also optimized the administration area. The plugin will only load additional code on it’s very own settings page, which means no extra files loaded as you browse through the rest of the WP-Admin.
Please note that this is a mandatory upgrade. Current users should find this on your plugins page in WP-Admin.