I’m no expert when it comes to cooking, but I do try my hand at it once in a while.
I wasn’t keeping to well the day before, but a good cold compress and a few crocins did prevent a fever, though I was a bit woozy whole of yesterday.
Spent the whole evening helping my brother with his project and decided to just have eggs from dinner, until I got a brainwave to try my hand at egg bhurjee. For those interested (read brave enough to try) the recipe is below:
1 cube cheese
1 boiled egg (optional)
Salt, Pepper, Ketchup to taste
Ghee or Oil to fry
- Beat the egg in a dish and add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the tomato, the onion, the cheese and the boild seperately.
- Put a pan on the fire and add one teaspoon or less of ghee or oil. If your pan is not non-stick, then you may need a bit more ghee.
- Add the diced tomato and onion in the pan and fry it till the onion is golden brown
- Now add the beaten eggs and toss in the pan until it is fried.
- Add the diced cheese and boiled eggs to the mixture and top this up with the ketchup. Mix well
- Serve hot with bread
This turned out to be tastier than I expected because I had my bro licking his fingers at the end of it and mom faced turned really appreciative.
What about you? Will you be giving this a shot? Let me know how it turns out.