About 2 weeks back I released a minor update to Top 10. This is a minor update that fixes the links in the Dashboard widgets when you login to your WP-Admin.
I have been working on an update for Contextual Related Posts to incorporate some of the changes in Top 10, especially related to thumbnail support. A summary of changes in v1.7 and 1.7.1 are:
- Fixed: Minor bug fix for location of thumbnail
- Added: New function
related posts()that allows you to manually add posts to your theme
- Added: Support for Video Thumbnails plugin
- Added: Thumbnail settings now reflect max width and max height instead of fixed width and height
- Added: Option to display thumbnails before or after the title
- Added: Option to not display thumbnails instead of the default thumbnail
- Added: Plugin now uses InnoDB instead of MyISAM if your server is running mySQL v5.6 or higher
- Modified: Cleaner Settings page interface
- Modified: Updated FAQ page
This update is the first step towards adding in better support for styling the list, which has been the biggest request from most users of the plugin.
I have also added a wishlist for features I would like to add in future versions. As usual, suggestions and feature requests are welcome and will be implemented as soon as practicable.