Well, it is scary coz I can identify myself with some of these :O
How about you?
- Tech Support calls you for help.
- Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL."
- You watch TV with the closed captioning turned on.
- You have called out someone’s screen name while making love to your significant other.
- You keep begging your friends to get an account so "you can hang out."
- Three words: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- You’ve gotten on an airplane just to meet some people face-to-face.
- You have to get a second phone line so you can order pizza.
- Your wife goes into labor and you stop to type a special e-mail to let everyone know you’re going to be "away."
- You have a vanity car tag with your screen name on it.
- You no longer type with proper capitalization, punctuation or complete sentences.
- You begin to say "heh heh heh" instead of laughing.
- When someone says, "What did you say?" you reply, "Scroll up!"
- You find yourself sneaking away to the computer in the middle of the night when your spouse is asleep.
- You turn down the lights and close the blinds so people won’t know you’re online again.
- You know more about your AOL friends’ daily routines than you do your own spouses’.
- You find yourself lying to others about your time online and when they complain that your phone was busy, you claim it was off the hook.
- You have an identity crisis if someone is using a screen name close to your own.
- You would rather tell people that your bloodshot eyes are from partying too much than the truth (you were online all night).
- You type messages to people while you are on the phone with them at the same time.
(Visited 1,562 times, 1 visits today)