After a long time waiting for its, my plugin Where did they go from here once again saw the light, with a major update.
Show “Readers who viewed this page, also viewed” links on your page. Much like Amazon.com’s product pages. The plugin tracks visitor movement across your site and gives you, as the blog owner, an insight on what visitors are clicking through. Your visitors are motivated to follow the links of others on your site.
v1.6 brings you a brand new admin interface, similar to those of my other plugins, tonnes of new options and customisation. It also fixes a critical security issue on the admin settings page.
If you have any questions on support requests, please do make a post in the support forums. I monitor these regularly and should be your first stop. If you’re using this plugin, do consider leaving a good review.
Changes in v1.6.0
- New: Redesigned admin interface
- New: More thumbnail options available including using timthumb to resize images
- New: Posts list is wrapped in a new class
wherego_relatedwhich should be the primary method to style the list
- New: Option to add
- New: Option to open links in new window
- New: Limit the length of the title in the posts list
- New: Custom styles tab to quickly add CSS to style the output
- New: More display options. You can now choose to display the list of visited posts on home and archive pages
- New: Separate feed settings
- New: Option to exclude display of visited posts on select post/page IDs
- New: Option to exclude certain posts/page IDs from the visited posts
- Fixed: Plugin will no longer display Ajax error
- Fixed: Plugin will now work without errors with
WP_DEBUGset to TRUE
– Download Where did they go from here from the WordPress repository
– Visit Where did they go from here homepage
Any chance you can add post type support? I run a wordpress site that uses ‘portfolio’ as a post type and it would be great to get the ‘top 10’ from there instead of the blog.
This plugin already has basic custom post type support. You can choose which post types to display in the list.