It comes with out of the box support for Google Analytics, Statcounter and Tynt. Additionally, it supports site verification for Google, Bing and Pinterest via their HTML tag methods.
If you have any script that isn’t supported by Add to All currently, you can just add the code to the Header, Content or Footer sections.
Add to All includes a copyright notice that can be automatically added your feed. Additionally, you can also add in a link to your post as well as any other HTML or text that you might want.
With this plugin installed, you do not need to edit your theme files every time you switch themes.
- Inbuilt support for Google Analytics, Statcounter and Tynt
- Site verification for Google, Bing and Pinterest
- Add custom CSS code to your header
- Add a copyright notice and a link to the post in your site’s feed
- Tonnes of actions and filters to easily extend the plugin.
- WordPress 4.9 and above
- Navigate to Plugins within your WordPress Admin Area
- Click “Add new” and in the search box enter “Add to All” and select “Keyword” from the dropdown
- Find the plugin in the list (usually the first result) and click “Install Now”
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of add-to-all.zip to wp-content/plugins/ folder. You should get a folder called add-to-all.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings » Add to All to configure
Below is a screenshot of the Header options available in the Settings screen. You can view more screenshots here.
Details on the Github releases page.
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Questions or Bugs
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please use the support forum.