Add to Feed is a feed enhancement plugin that allows you to easily add a copyright notice and custom text/HTML to your WordPress blog feed. The custom text can be entered before and/or after the content of your blog post.
- Add a copyright message
- Add custom text / HTML before and/or after post content
- Displays a link to the post along with the date it was posted
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- Download Add to Feed.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings > Add to Feed and set the options there
Below are screenshots of the default options available in the Settings screen
- Modified: Redesigned admin interface
- Modified: Plugin comes disabled by default. Visit the admin page to enable
- Fixed: php warnings
- Displays a link to the post along with the post date in the feed
- Displays a horizontal line before the copyright notice
- Deleting the plugin from the admin area will cleanly uninstall the plugin completely.
- 1.0 – Release
- What would you like to see in this plugin? Comment below.
Support the Development
Writing and testing plugins takes a good amount of time. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you 🙂
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Questions or Bugs
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please see how you can get support.
If you would like to make available a translation for the plugin, please do drop me an email.
Download Add to Feed
Number of downloads: [plugin downloaded]
Rating: [plugin rating]/5
[plugin link text=’Page on WP Extend’]