This plugin is no longer being developed or supported. It is recommended that you discontinue the use of this plugin and find an alternative, if applicable.
If you’re using Add to Feed, please install Add to All.
Add to Feed is a feed enhancement plugin that allows you to easily add a copyright notice and custom text/HTML to your WordPress blog feed. The custom text can be entered before and/or after the content of your blog post.
- Add a copyright message
- Add custom text / HTML before and/or after post content
- Displays a link to the post along with the date it was posted
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- Download Add to Feed.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings > Add to Feed and set the options there
Below are screenshots of the default options available in the Settings screen
- Modified: Redesigned admin interface
- Modified: Plugin comes disabled by default. Visit the admin page to enable
- Fixed: php warnings
- Displays a link to the post along with the post date in the feed
- Displays a horizontal line before the copyright notice
- Deleting the plugin from the admin area will cleanly uninstall the plugin completely.
- 1.0 – Release
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Download Add to Feed
Number of downloads: [plugin downloaded]
Rating: [plugin rating]/5
[plugin link text=’Page on WP Extend’]