This plugin is no longer being developed or supported. It is recommended that you discontinue the use of this plugin and find an alternative, if applicable.
If you’re using Add to Footer, please install Add to All.
Add absolutely anything to the footer for your WordPress theme. This ensures that you don’t need to keep adding the same code in case you change your theme. Simply enter the settings once and you’re good to go!
Comes inbuilt with support for Google Analytics, Statcounter, Reinvigorate and Apture.
- Add any code you want in the text box provided
- Support for Google Analytics, StatCounter, Reinvigorate and Apture
- WordPress 2.5 or above
- Download Add to Footer.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings > Add to Footer and set the options there
Optionally, you can also install the plugin from within your WordPress Admin area. Search for “Add to Footer” in Plugins > Add New.
- 1.0.1 – Minor fixes for Statcounter and Google Analytics
- 1.0 – Release
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).