Below is the changelog for Connections Reloaded.
- Complete support for WordPress 2.9
- Added support for the new WordPress 2.9 post thumbnail feature
- Complete support for WordPress 2.8
- Options page added to customise the header and footer. (read more)
- Complete support for WordPress 2.7
- Threaded comments and paged comments are now supported
- Custom Header. Now you can change the image header from within WP-Admin itself
- Fixed display of ordered and unordered lists
- Fixed sidebar of theme for better widgets display
- Now Compatible with WordPress 2.6 and above
- Complete Gravatar support
- Better support for WordPress widgets. Comes with inbuilt widgets for best compatibility
- Fixed XHTML validation problem on posts with no comments
- Tags are now displayed on all pages
- Complete code rewrite
- Complete support for WordPress 1.5, 2.0 and 2.1-alpha
- Support for WordPress Widgets
- Archives, Links and “Pages with Comments” Page Templates have been improved
- Trackbacks and Comments now displayed seperately.
- Title tag rewritten to take care of 404 error pages and search results pages
- 404 and search pages improved
- All displayed text now written with
_e. This is one more step towards internationalization
- Though the
DOCTYPE is set to be XHTML 1.0 Transistional, the code is XHTML 1.1 compatible for those who prefer it.
- Improved the footer.
- Display of the calendar has been improved
- Have added five new classes to
right. The first three are aligns, the last two are floats.
- Fixed a bug that caused comments on password protected posts to remain hidden even after entering the password. File modified:
- Replaced Google Reader with Add to Google button under Subscriptions. File Modified:
- Removed code of a plugin from
index.php. It wouldn’t cause your site to break, but it wasn’t required.
- Removed all
target="_blank" attributes from the code files.
- Footer text modified. File Modified:
- Removed Firefox button from the sidebar.
- Added a button for Google Reader (thanks to Lorelle)
- Fixed a validation problem. Theme is once again valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- The zip file also includes
screenshot.png. This is a screenshot of the theme and will be displayed in the Presentation section of WordPress v1.6
- Minor CSS improvements
- I have added Links and Pages to the sidebar. Links displays only on the homepage while Pages displays all throughout. Currently only top level pages are displayed. You will need to edit the sidebar.php to display daughter level.
- Version info is not added to the footer. Easy for keeping track.
- Display of nested categories in the sidebar has been fixed
- Have added buttons under subscription for Feedster, Spurl, Furl, Newsburst, Rojo and Pluck. If anyone knows the button for adding to Google Reader, please let me know.
- All images used by the theme are now included in it, especially those used in the sidebar.
- Now Connections Reloaded installs in a the folder
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- 1.0 – Release
(Visited 518 times, 1 visits today)