1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses (or Facebook account).
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries…
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile : )
12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to share this post with (see the cool icons below)
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list
Go ahead and tell your friends. Share this post to others and let them join in your laughter 🙂