GreyBox is a script can be used to display websites, images and other content in a beautiful way.
GreyBox Integrator provides a one-click installation of GreyBox on your WordPress blog.
- Support for images, imagesets, pages, full screen pages, page sets and all features of GreyBox
- Display images and pages in the same window itself
- WordPress 2.0 or above
- Download GreyBox Integrator.
- Extract the contents of
wp-content/plugins/folder. You should get a folder called
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Use the quicktags button to insert GreyBox ready code for images and pages.
- 1.0 – Release
- What would you like to see in this plugin? Comment below.
Current Version is 1.0
Writing and testing plugins takes a good amount of time. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you 🙂
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs then please use the support forum.