This plugin is no longer being developed or supported. It is recommended that you discontinue the use of this plugin and find an alternative, if applicable.
target="_blank" due to XHTML compliance issues. You have the option to choose the features as well as choose if you want it to be centered.
- Easy to use and edit.
- Function can be called multiple times on the same page.
- If required, the window can be auto-centered on the screen.
- A title can be given to the new window, which is also used as
titleattributes for the image.
- The window that is opened is perfectly XHTML compliant.
- It works perfectly if you serve your site as
- You can use the Quicktags button to insert the necessary code while writing a post / page.
- WordPress 2.0 or above
- Download Open Browser Window Plugin.
- Extract the contents of
- Activate the Plugin.
ald_OpenBrWindow(theURL, winName, features, myWidth, myHeight, isCenter, myTitle)
- theURL – The URL you want to open in the window.
- winName – Name of the window to be opened.
- features – The features of the windows. viz. The following features are available in most browsers:
toolbar=0|1: Specifies whether to display the toolbar in the new window.
location=0|1: Specifies whether to display the address line in the new window.
status=0|1: Specifies whether to display the browser status bar.
menubar=0|1: Specifies whether to display the browser menu bar.
scrollbars=0|1: Specifies whether the new window should have scrollbars.
resizable=0|1: Specifies whether the new window is resizable.
- myWidth – Specifies the width of the new window.
- myHeight – Specifies the height of the new window.
- isCenter – Set to
trueto center the window.
- myTitle – Specifies the title of the new window. Also used for image
- 1.2.2 – Fixed minor bug in quicktags
- 1.2.1 – Updated for WordPress 2.7 and for the WordPress Plugin Repository. Added quicktags button.
- 1.0 – Release
Current Version is 1.2.2
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).