target="_blank" due to XHTML compliance issues. You have the option to choose the features as well as choose if you want it to be centered.
- Easy to use and edit.
- Function can be called multiple times on the same page.
- If required, the window can be auto-centered on the screen.
- A title can be given to the new window, which is also used as
titleattributes for the image.
- The window that is opened is perfectly XHTML compliant.
- It works perfectly if you serve your site as
- You can use the Quicktags button to insert the necessary code while writing a post / page.
- WordPress 2.0 or above
- Download Open Browser Window Plugin.
- Extract the contents of
- Activate the Plugin.
ald_OpenBrWindow(theURL, winName, features, myWidth, myHeight, isCenter, myTitle)
- theURL – The URL you want to open in the window.
- winName – Name of the window to be opened.
- features – The features of the windows. viz. The following features are available in most browsers:
toolbar=0|1: Specifies whether to display the toolbar in the new window.
location=0|1: Specifies whether to display the address line in the new window.
status=0|1: Specifies whether to display the browser status bar.
menubar=0|1: Specifies whether to display the browser menu bar.
scrollbars=0|1: Specifies whether the new window should have scrollbars.
resizable=0|1: Specifies whether the new window is resizable.
- myWidth – Specifies the width of the new window.
- myHeight – Specifies the height of the new window.
- isCenter – Set to
trueto center the window.
- myTitle – Specifies the title of the new window. Also used for image
Demo for the same is available on my test blog.
- 1.2.2 – Fixed minor bug in quicktags
- 1.2.1 – Updated for WordPress 2.7 and for the WordPress Plugin Repository. Added quicktags button.
- 1.0 – Release
- If you would like any features added, do comment below.
Current Version is 1.2.2
I?ve spent a good deal of time and money developing and maintaining the plugin. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven?t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs then please visit the support forum.