TwitterCounter plugin allows you to integrate TwitterCounter.com buttons on your blog.
Additionally, you can add the Twitter Widget to your blog, which shows which twitter users recently visited your blog or website.
Manually add where you would like to display the badge / remote or use the WordPress sidebar widgets instead.
- Display TwitterCounter buttons. Multiple options are available
- Display Twitter Widget
- Sidebar widgets allow you to add one or more buttons and widgets
- Complete customization from within the comfort of WordPress Admin
- Clean uninstall if you choose to delete the plugin (but why would you!)
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- Download TwitterCounter.
- Extract the contents of twittercounter.zip to wp-content/plugins/ folder. You should get a folder called twittercounter.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Settings > TwitterCounter and enter your Twitter username
<?php do_action('echo_tc'); ?>to your theme file where you want to display the counter or use the WordPress widget
<?php do_action('echo_twitter_widget'); ?>to your theme file where you want to display the counter or use the WordPress widget
Latest in 1.6.3
Read previous entries in the changelog.
Writing and testing plugins takes a good amount of time. If you like the plugin and find it useful and would like to donate something for my work please do click the Paypal Donate button below. The payment is secure. I haven’t filled in any amount. Feel free to donate what you please. Any amount is welcome. Thank you 🙂
All files and their contents are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Please use the support forum if you have any questions or would like to report any bugs.
The following translations are available:
- Danish by Team Blogos
- German by Bjoern Buerstinghaus
- Italian by Gianni
- Latvian by Johannes
- Russian by Myteplica