I released Better Search v2.1.0 yesterday. Following in the footsteps of Top 10 and Contextual Related Posts, Better Search has found its way under the WebberZone umbrella officially from this version.
Existing users of Better Search can upgrade the plugin from within their admin interface itself. The changes to this version include:
- Cache enable/disable option + Clear cache button. Replaces “Delete transients”
- Search form widget. Find it under Appearances > Widgets or in the Customizer
- Heatmap search shortcode: Display the popular searches heatmap using
- Query filters now work for the LIKE search as well
- New filter to override the censor character (currently a space) e.g. usage at https://gist.github.com/ajaydsouza/f23f35704431485c6922
- Banned terms will now filter the main search query and will no longer display the search term even in seamless mode
- Bug fixes:
- Highlighting now works when the search term has double or single quotes
Read the release notes in detail on the WebberZone blog. If you’re looking for support, please create a new post in the support forum. This still remains the most efficient way for you to get your questions answered.
(Visited 162 times, 1 visits today)