With all the focus on maths recently, I thought a few lighter thoughts on the topic. Received via a forward.
- Why was the fraction apprehensive about marrying the decimal?
Because he would have to convert.
- Why do plants hate maths?
It gives them square roots.
- Why did the student get upset when his teacher called him average?
It was a mean thing to say!
- Why was the math book depressed?
It had a lot of problems.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
Because it is never right.
- Why can you never trust a maths teacher holding graphing paper?
He must be plotting something.
- Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because she knew she wasn’t greater than or less than anyone else.
- Did you hear the one about the statistician?
- What do you call students who love maths?
- I’ll do algebra, I’ll do trig. I’ll even do statistics.
But graphing is where I draw the line!
- Why are parallel lines so tragic if they have so much in common?
It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- How do you warm in any room?
Just huddle in the corner, where it’s always 90 degrees.
- Why is six afraid of seven?
Because seven eight ( “ate”) nine!
- Why does nobody talk to a circle?
Because there is no point.