Before further ado… here’s some more phrases a lexophile would love:
- A seamstress, and a sewer, fell down into a sewer line.
- After a number of Novocain injections, my jaw got number.
- At the Army base, a bass was painted on the head of a bass drum.
- He could lead, if he would get the lead out.
- How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
- I did not object to the object.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- I spent last evening, evening out a pile of dirt.
- Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The buck does funny things, when the does are present.
- The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
- We must polish the Polish furniture.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
And, to close this post, try pronouncing this:
If you have a rough cough, climbing can be tough when going through the bough on a tree!
So, did you like this post? Use the buttons below to tell the world about it!