After more than two years, I decided it was high time to rework my plugin Add to All in order to bring it more compatible with the latest versions of WordPress. And, to also bring it out of an “abandoned” status.
The biggest change in this version is migrating the settings to the WordPress Settings API. It also brings a brand new tabbed interface for each of the settings. When you upgrade, please do visit the settings page and check that all your settings are properly migrated.
As usual, if you’re looking for support, create a new ticket in the Support forums.
Detailed changes in Add to All v1.2.0
- Settings now uses the WordPress Settings API. Verify your site options by visiting the Add to All settings page
- Site verification for Google, Bing and Pinterest
- Google Analytics code now supports cross domain tracking using the Linker Plugin
- Updated code for Statcounter and Tynt
- Removed support for Kontera. If you’d like to continue using Kontera, please get the code from the Kontera setup page and then add this under Footer settings