Everything I need to know about Life, I learned from Noah’s Ark
- Don’t miss the boat
- Remember that we are all in the same boat
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark
- Stay fit. When you are 600yrs old, someone may ask you to do something really big!
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done
- Build your future on high ground
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs
- When you’re stressed, float a while
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
Also received a powerpoint point presentation of the same. Download and share it with your near and dear ones 🙂