Yesterday, I prepared my first salad.
So here is how you go ahead with making your salad. Take it with a pinch of salt. 😉
100gms. Sweet Corn
Half Sour Lime
Sugar, Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Peel the cucumber and cut it into cubes.
2. Next cut the two tomatoes into cubes.
3. Add the corn to the tomato and cucumber pieces into a box/bowl.
4. Squeeze the lime into a glass / container.
5. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and two pinches of sugar to the lime juice and mix it till they dissolve.
6. Add the lime juice to the bowl containing the corn, tomato and cucumber and toss it.
7. Refrigerate the salad for half an hour.
Serve salad cold. Can be eaten as is if you are hungry 🙂
[…] I’m no expert when it comes to cooking, but I do try my hand at it once in a while. […]
Comments are closed.