They may not even be from Dilbert, but these are one liners that sure set those rusted wheels up there in motion!
1. I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.
2. A friend in need is a pest indeed.
3. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
4. Work is fine if it doesn’t take too much of your time.
5. When everything comes in your way you’re in the wrong
This comment is not related to your post on Dilbert’s quotes. have applied to SCMHRD this year and have been short listed for the GD/PI. I had a fascinating time going through your posts on various aspects of life at the institute…must admit I’m kind of excited 🙂 Very insightful, I got to know a lot about the work culture of the insti.
All the best 🙂 And thanks for commenting 😀