I’ve got two reports of problems with Snap Preview Anywhere Plugin when you try to edit a post (new posts seem to work fine) with the WYSIWYG editor in WordPress on the MAC OS X platform using Firefox or Safari.
I’ve also had two other reports but they have not confirmed the platform.
I have three workarounds in mind for now:
- Use Clutter Free to disable the preview.
- Disable the plugin while making a post… too much hassle
- Disable the WYSIWYG editor, which I personally have done.
footer.php of your template just before the
Then try to edit the post and see if the WYSIWYG loads.
If any user does try out any of the above suggestions, please do report your findings to me by either commenting below or making a post in the support forum.
I’d really appreciate any such testing so that I can get this rectified (if possible) immediately.
Please state the following when you test it:
- WordPress version
- OS X version. If you are testing on Windows then which version
- Browser and Version
- Do you have the preview screen enabled / disabled?